Graphic DesignerApply on Website
Posted 17 days ago
- Ability to work from a design brief and/or provided creative direction
- Ability to think creatively, develop concepts, graphics and layouts for assigned projects and communicate and present ideas
- Coordinate graphic design projects from request to completion including scheduling, design, pre-production, etc. in various media output disciplines, updating project management software with project statuses
- Obtain approvals as required
- Offer website improvements, providing visual support for needed updates, with a focus on customer use and company measurements and tracking.
- Assist with continuing development of a comprehensive web-marketing library of graphics and print or e-media used to date and developed in the future.
- Work with marketing team members in the creation and updating of various literature, manuals and graphic designs for advertising and promotional pieces
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time both with and without defined design templates
- Participate in the development of product promotion, training and corporate marketing materials and videos
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with multiple and changing priorities
- Coordinate with outside vendors to obtain timely expected deliverables to support projects; recommend any needed changes
- Ability to handle firearms in a safe manner as needed for design/brand projects
- Liaison to outside agency services providers as projects dictate
- Performs other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design preferred and 3 plus years of experience in graphics design
- Strong understanding of Adobe Creative Cloud
- Experience in the firearms industry or strong firearms knowledge preferred
- Knowledge of Trijicon products and their applications a plus
- Demonstrated creative graphic design experience
- Experience in multiple creative design software including Adobe Creative Cloud, specifically InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Strong working knowledge of creative project management software (e.g.,Asana, Monday.com, ProofHub, nTask, etc.)
- Strong working knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Project/time management and problem solving skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Able to use standard office equipment
- Must be self-motivated, a team player, and have a positive attitude
- Video editing and creation skills a plus
- Ability to travel
- This is a full time position located in our Wixom, Michigan office
Ability to apply common sense understanding, follow detailed written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee is required to frequently stand, walk, and reach. The employee is occasionally required to walk, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, twist crouch, or crawl, and communicate with co-workers and guests.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 15 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability to see color accurately, close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Trijicon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and supports workforce diversity. U.S. Citizenship or permanent residency required. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
Apply on Website
Share this job