- Achievement of region targets for Sales & Margin.
- Support outside sales reps to allow them to be successful in achieving their personal goals and the goals of the company.
- Assist in the development of key sales strategies, plans, budgets, quotas and objectives and implement them within the region.
- Assist the Sales Manager in identification of and requirements for new markets, products and opportunities.
- Assist in the development of strategies/programs to address the agreed upon opportunities.
- Develop, document and implement a Region strategy/plan (Territory Plan). To include emphasis on the following:
- Target accounts
- Local marketing requirements
- Optimal sales coverage/mix and compliance with productivity targets
- Development of strengthened relationships with targeted industry segments
- Use of the industry/market information
- Milestones to measure and track results
- Develop an annual budget that includes - projected sales volume, projected contribution margins, resources required, assets required (inventory,) and expense levels necessary to achieve targets.
- Manage all territory activity so as to achieve the maximum revenue to expense ratio within the region.
- Utilize key measuring tools to ensure sales activities meet or exceed defined metrics for quote volume.
- Measure sales progress on a regular basis to make sure that we are tracking towards targeted results.
- Identify obstacles that are preventing results, and implement any necessary adjustments.
- Assure close cooperation with the sales team to maximize the company’s total potential in the market area.
- Participate in Industry trade shows to build and enhance our market position.
- Bachelor degree or 8+ years’ experience in direct sales in the sporting and firearms industry.
- Experience in the firearms industry or strong firearms knowledge preferred
- Knowledge of Trijicon products and their applications a plus
- 5+ years’ experience in sales
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to provide excellent written and oral presentations and briefs
- Ability to multitask efficiently
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and creatively
- Dependable, reliable and honest
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to travel extensively
- Professional, respectful, and ethical conduct
- Maintain and project Trijicon’s business image, Vision, Mission, and Values at all times
Ability to apply common sense understanding, follow detailed and uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit. The employee is required to frequently stand, walk, and reach. The employee is occasionally required to walk, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, twist crouch, or crawl, and communicate with co-workers and guests.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 15 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Trijicon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and supports workforce diversity. U.S. Citizenship or permanent residency required. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
Interested in this position? Apply now and mention that Gunjobs.com sent you.