Human Resource Specialist
Posted 2 months ago
Human Resource Specialist
Every Vortex product that leaves our door is covered by our Very Important Promise Warranty. The Vortex VIP Warranty simply means, if you ever have a concern, issue or want to order a Vortex product, you will be met with a customer experience that will exceed all expectations! Our promise is unlimited, unconditional and lasts a lifetime. Whether your Vortex role is in Sales, Customer Service, IT, Marketing, Finance, NPD or Operations, every day starts with supporting that promise and PUTTING THE CUSTOMER FIRST!
Do you love people? Does bringing top talent into a growing and collaborative culture excite you? Our HR team is looking to add a talented and innovative HR Specialist who has an interest in recruiting and passion for helping the team.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Assist with recruiting, including job postings, interview scheduling, preparation of interview materials and coordinating candidate travel arrangements and interview lunches
- Assist with the new hire onboarding process by ensuring that assigned tasks are completed on time and new hires are prepared for orientation
- Collect new hire documents and assist with orientation as needed
- Maintain employee personnel files, organize, file, and retrieve documents as requested.
- Maintain a high level of customer service to team members, employees, external contacts and applicants.
- Prepare and maintain HR documents.
- Assist in a variety of HR projects.
- Assist with internal employee events.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous recruiting and onboarding experience
- Demonstrated skills in Microsoft Office suite, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must maintain a high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
- High level of integrity and accountability.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Remarkable customer service attitude and skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Works well independently yet is cooperative in working with team members.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities in a fast-paced environment
When you join Team Vortex, you’ll enjoy:
- Great health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off (PTO) and holidays
- 401(k), life insurance and short- and long-term disability
- Various onsite amenities including a fitness center, a nature preserve with walking trails and dog friendly work areas
- Neighboring daycare facility
- Casual and flexible work environment
- Employee discounts on industry leading products
What’s it like to join Team Vortex?
From the production floor to the repair room, from consumer sales to new product development, we’re a growing team of makers and doers, working together to give our customers an experience they’ll never forget. Our employees thrive in situations that require demonstrating our core values:
- About You
- Customer is King
- Willingness to Shovel Snow
- Be the Buffalo
*Must already be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer
*This is a full-time, onsite position located in Barneveld, WI
Share this job