Customer Experience Specialist (Showroom)Apply on Website
Posted 17 days ago
Customer Experience Specialist (Showroom)
Every Vortex product that leaves our door is covered by our Very Important Promise (VIP) Warranty. The Vortex VIP Warranty simply means, if you ever have a concern, issue or want to order a Vortex product, you will be met with a customer experience that will exceed all expectations! Our promise is unlimited, unconditional and lasts a lifetime. Whether your Vortex role is in Sales, Customer Service, IT, Marketing, Finance, NPD or Operations, every day starts with supporting that promise and PUTTING THE CUSTOMER FIRST!
We are looking for a talented individual to join our VIP Care team. In this role, you will be responsible for positively interacting with customers who visit our facility along with via email. Delivering a rare experience by providing information in response to inquiries about products, services, and overall general information regarding to Vortex Optics.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Creating rare customer experiences both internally and external.
- Works closely with end consumers, to include: civilian hunters and shooters, recreational outdoorsmen and women, law enforcement, military, and occasionally retailers. Assist in answering technical questions, helping customers achieve overall success using our products for their desired application.
- Establishing a rapport by being pleasant and responsive – customers should feel like they are talking to a caring friend.
- Effectively trouble shooting and resolving technical issues, product or service problems by clarifying the customer's concern, determining the cause of the issue, selecting, and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment and following up to ensure resolution.
- Learn and operate SAP and Zendesk systems.
- Follows safety procedures in accordance with approved training and reports any dangerous conditions to a member of management immediately.
- Functions as role model to staff by performing all department functions as necessary, demonstrating good work habits, encouraging clean and safe work habits and promoting positive attitudes toward customers and co-workers.
- All functions are carried out in accordance with the policies and procedures of the company and its mission.
- Eagerness and ability to take on and performs additional duties as assigned, working together in a cooperative manner to achieve department and company goals.
- Work nights and weekends as needed.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or 4-6 years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience delivering a high-level of customer service to internal and external customers
- Perform timely and accurate completion of all required work
- Must possess a very high degree of attention to detail, accuracy, organization while multi-tasking
- Computer system skills to enter, investigate, and troubleshoot customer orders, SAP experience is a plus
- Ability to prioritize and expedite rush orders in a dynamic environment
- Works productively, cooperatively, and professionally with business partners
- Possess/learn product knowledge
- Hunting or shooting experience, as well as knowledge of Vortex products
When you join Team Vortex, you’ll enjoy:
- Great health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off (PTO) and holidays
- 401(k), life insurance and short- and long-term disability
- Various onsite amenities including a fitness center, a nature preserve with walking trails and dog friendly work areas
- Neighboring daycare facility
- Casual and flexible work environment
- Employee discounts on industry leading products
- Many more excellent benefits and employee perks
What’s it like to join Team Vortex?
From the production floor to the repair room, from consumer sales to new product development, we’re a growing team of makers and doers, working together to give our customers an experience they’ll never forget. Our employees thrive in situations that require demonstrating our core values:
- About You
- Customer is King
- Willingness to Shovel Snow
- Be the Buffalo
*Must already be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
**This job is based in Barneveld, WI.
Apply on Website
Share this job