Every Vortex product that leaves our door is covered by our Very Important Promise (VIP) Warranty. The Vortex VIP Warranty simply means, if you ever have a concern, issue, or want to order a Vortex product, you will be met with a customer experience that will exceed all expectations! Our promise is unlimited, unconditional and lasts a lifetime. Whether your Vortex role is in Sales, Customer Service, IT, Marketing, Finance, NPD or Operations, every day starts with supporting that promise and PUTTING THE CUSTOMER FIRST!
Vortex Optics is looking for a talented team player to join our growing Information Technology team. As an EDI Coordinator, you will be responsible for daily Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) transactions, monitoring and communication. If you love data, working with other teams to ensure data integrity and completing a daily checklist, then this job is for you!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Provide first tier technical support for EDI
- Process daily EDI transactions
- Communicate with internal and external customers to resolve any EDI issues
- Monitor inbound and outbound documents
- Check acknowledgement status for ASNs
- Run daily SSIS packages
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 1-year EDI experience
- Exceptional customer service and problem-solving skills
- Detail -oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- EDI mapping
- SQL experience
When you join Team Vortex, you’ll enjoy:
- Great health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off (PTO) and holidays
- 401(k), life insurance and short- and long-term disability
- Various onsite amenities including a fitness center, a nature preserve with walking trails and dog friendly work areas
- Neighboring daycare facility
- Casual and flexible work environment
- Employee discounts on industry leading products
- Many more excellent benefits and employee perks
What’s it like to join Team Vortex?
From the production floor to the repair room, from consumer sales to new product development, we’re a growing team of makers and doers, working together to give our customers an experience they’ll never forget. Our employees thrive in situations that require demonstrating our core values:
- Customer is King
- Willingness to Shovel Snow
- Long-Term Thinking
*Must already be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
**This job is based in Barneveld, WI.
Interested in this position? Apply now and mention that Gunjobs.com sent you.