Mobile Application Developer
Posted 2 months ago
Mobile Application Developer
Are you looking for a ground floor opportunity to develop industry leading mobile application for Android and IOS devices? Is your favorite pastime coding & developing personal programs? Is everything right with the world when you have an amazing app experience? Do you love iOS and Android, for both their strengths, and silly quirks? If so, we would love to talk to you.
We are looking for an onsite programmer who would like to grow with us and join our dynamic team where our focus is creating delightful customer experiences utilizing agile approaches to release timely mobile applications that meet our customers evolving needs.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Develop mobile applications utilizing cross platform tools for both iOS and Android devices.
- Gather product ideas, enhancements and translate into functional requirements.
- Product testing, verification, validation, and bug tracking processes
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions.
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Liaise with Product development team to plan new features.
- Perform maintenance and fix bugs for existing products
- Stay up to date with new technology trends
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience with software mobile application programing and development
- Experience or ability to learn cross platform development tools
- Skilled at quick and efficient troubleshooting of complex issues
- Ability to work in agile development environment.
- Ability to develop and evolve skill sets.
- Ability to take on additional responsibilities has skills and expertise evolve.
- Ability to work with external stakeholders and teams.
Preferred Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Mathematics or related experience
- Project development and/or management
- Bluetooth / Wireless communication
When you join Team Vortex, you’ll enjoy:
- Great health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off (PTO) and holidays
- 401(k), life insurance and short- and long-term disability
- Various onsite amenities including a fitness center, a nature preserve with walking trails and dog friendly work areas
- Neighboring daycare facility
- Casual and flexible work environment
- Employee discounts on industry leading products
What’s it like to join Team Vortex?
From the production floor to the repair room, from consumer sales to new product development, we’re a growing team of makers and doers, working together to give our customers an experience they’ll never forget. Our employees thrive in situations that require demonstrating our core values:
- About You
- Customer is King
- Willingness to Shovel Snow
- Be the Buffalo
Every Vortex product that leaves our door is covered by our Very Important Promise (VIP) Warranty. The Vortex VIP Warranty simply means, if you ever have a concern, issue or want to order a Vortex product, you will be met with a customer experience that will exceed all expectations! Our promise is unlimited, unconditional and lasts a lifetime. Whether your Vortex role is in Sales, Customer Service, IT, Marketing, Finance, NPD or Operations, every day starts with supporting that promise and PUTTING THE CUSTOMER FIRST!
*Must already be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
*This job is based in Barneveld, WI.
Share this job