Mobile Application Manager
Posted 7 months ago
Mobile Application Manager
Every Vortex product that leaves our door is covered by our Very Important Promise (VIP) Warranty. The Vortex VIP Warranty simply means, if you ever have a concern, issue or want to order a Vortex product, you will be met with a customer experience that will exceed all expectations! Our promise is unlimited, unconditional and lasts a lifetime. Whether your Vortex role is in Sales, Customer Service, IT, Marketing, Finance, NPD or Operations, every day starts with supporting that promise and PUTTING THE CUSTOMER FIRST!
Is your favorite pastime coding & developing personal programs? Is everything right with the world when you have an amazing app experience? Do you love iOS and Android, for both their strengths, and silly quirks? If so, we would love to talk to you.
We are looking for an experienced programmer with project & product life cycle management experience to help us support our current mobile application products. In addition, grow and enhance our customers mobile application experience.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Support and grow mobile application experience for both iOS and Android devices.
- Mobile Application Project Management
- Mobile Application Product Life Cycle Management
- Product testing, verification, validation, and bug tracking processes
- Gather product ideas, enhancements and translate into functional requirements
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
- Perform maintenance and fix bugs for existing products
- Stay up to date with new technology trends
- Other duties as assigned
Required Experience and Skills
- 5 + years’ experience with software mobile application developer or development team lead
- Full project life-cycle experience across numerous solutions preferably in the mobile space
- Full Stack development experience
- Skilled at quick and efficient troubleshooting of complex issues
- Experience working with directly with other project stakeholders, such as project managers, engineers, and product mangers
- Expertise in native programming languages like C, C++, Objective-C, C#, Swift, Java, Kotlin.
- Expertise cross platform development tools like Xamarin, React Native, Ionic, etc.
- Experience with web technologies and frameworks
- UX/UI design skills
- Data Base Development (MySQL, etc.).
- Bluetooth / Wireless communication
Preferred Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Mathematics or related experience
- Degree in Mathematics desired
- Communication Protocol development
- In-App purchase development
- Server integration knowledge with platforms like GlassFish, WebLogic, Tomcat, Apache, etc.
When you join Team Vortex, you’ll enjoy:
- Great health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off (PTO) and holidays
- 401(k), life insurance and short- and long-term disability
- Various onsite amenities including a fitness center, a nature preserve with walking trails and dog friendly work areas
- Neighboring daycare facility
- Casual and flexible work environment
- Employee discounts on industry leading products
What’s it like to join Team Vortex?
From the production floor to the repair room, from consumer sales to new product development, we’re a growing team of makers and doers, working together to give our customers an experience they’ll never forget. Our employees thrive in situations that require demonstrating our core values:
- About You
- Customer is King
- Willingness to Shovel Snow
- Be the Buffalo
*Must already be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer
*This job is based in Barneveld, WI
Share this job