Senior Mobile Application Developer
Posted 6 months ago
Senior Mobile Application Developer
We are looking for talented mobile app developers to join us in enhancing our customer facing mobile applications. These are high visibility products that are growing every day as customers are becoming more familiar utilizing mobile applications in our industry. We are looking for an experienced programmer looking to create a rare customer experience and an opportunity to grow with us. To join our dynamic team where our focus is creating delightful customer experiences utilizing agile approaches to release timely mobile applications to meet our customers evolving needs.
*This is a full-time, onsite position located in Barneveld, WI (approximately 30 miles from Madison, WI). Relocation assistance is available.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Mobile application software development, design and prototyping.
- Liaise with external & internal cross functional teams to plan new products & features.
- Gather product ideas and translate them into functional requirements.
- Mobile application product life cycle management.
- Writing clean, maintainable code and performing peer code-reviews.
- Management and oversite of software testing processes and tools.
- Stay up to date with new technology trends.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5 + years’ programming experience with mobile application development.
- 2 to 5 years’ experience as team lead or software development project management.
- Cross platform development experience for Android and IOS mobile platforms (React Native, etc.).
- Demonstrated Experience coding languages such as Java, Swift, Objective C, C++, C.
- Experience with IDE tools like Xcode, Android Studio, Visual Studio.
- Code management with repositories such as GitHub or Bitbucket.
- Agile and Scrum development methodologies.
- Exposure to cloud technologies and API integration.
- Familiarity with bug tracking / testing tools such as Jira.
- Skilled at quick and efficient troubleshooting of complex issues.
- Experience in managing direct reports or a team.
Preferred Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Mathematics, or related experience.
- Experience with Over-the-Air Updates.
- Bluetooth / Wireless communication experience.
- Full stack development.
When you join Team Vortex, you’ll enjoy:
- Employee Ownership Opportunities
- Great health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off (PTO) and holidays
- 401(k), life insurance, identity protection, short- and long-term disability
- Various onsite amenities including a fitness center, a nature preserve with walking trails and dog friendly work areas
- Neighboring daycare facility
- Casual and flexible work environment
- Employee discounts on industry leading products
What’s it like to join Team Vortex?
From the production floor to the repair room, from consumer sales to new product development, we’re a growing team of makers and doers, working together to give our customers an experience they’ll never forget. Our employees thrive in situations that require demonstrating our core values:
- About You
- Customer is King
- Willingness to Shovel Snow
- Be the Buffalo
Every Vortex product that leaves our door is covered by our Very Important Promise (VIP) Warranty. The Vortex VIP Warranty simply means, if you ever have a concern, issue or want to order a Vortex product, you will be met with a customer experience that will exceed all expectations! Our promise is unlimited, unconditional and lasts a lifetime. Whether your Vortex role is in Sales, Customer Service, IT, Marketing, Finance, NPD or Operations, every day starts with supporting that promise and PUTTING THE CUSTOMER FIRST!
*Must already be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
Share this job