Every Vortex product that leaves our door is covered by our Very Important Promise (VIP) Warranty. The Vortex VIP Warranty simply means, if you ever have a concern, issue or want to order a Vortex product, you will be met with a customer experience that will exceed all expectations! Our promise is unlimited, unconditional and lasts a lifetime. Whether your Vortex role is in Sales, Customer Service, IT, Marketing, Finance, NPD or Operations, every day starts with supporting that promise and PUTTING THE CUSTOMER FIRST!
Vortex Optics is looking for a talented individual to join our Information Technology team. In this role, you will be responsible for providing technical support for both hardware and software issues.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Provide technical support for both hardware and software issues
- Set-up new hardware including monitors, desktops, and laptops
- Set-up and manage user accounts
- General network troubleshooting and configuration knowledge
- Respond to and resolve help desk requests, escalating tickets as needed
- Create and update documentation for internal processes as well as end user training
- After-hours support on-call rotation
- Other duties as assigned
Required Experience and Skills
- 2+ years of helpdesk experience
- Experience providing with hardware and software support
- Exceptional customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong and demonstrable technical aptitude and initiative
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Proficiency with Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Office Suite
When you join Team Vortex, you’ll enjoy:
- Great health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off (PTO) and holidays
- 401(k), life insurance and short- and long-term disability
- Various onsite amenities including a fitness center, a nature preserve with walking trails and dog friendly work areas
- Neighboring daycare facility
- Casual and flexible work environment
- Employee discounts on industry leading products
- Many more excellent benefits and employee perks
What’s it like to join Team Vortex?
From the production floor to the repair room, from consumer sales to new product development, we’re a growing team of makers and doers, working together to give our customers an experience they’ll never forget. Our employees thrive in situations that require demonstrating our core values:
- Customer is King
- Willingness to Shovel Snow
- Long-Term Thinking
*Must already be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer
**This job is based in Barneveld, WI.
Interested in this position? Apply now and mention that Gunjobs.com sent you.