Every Vortex product that leaves our door is covered by our Very Important Promise (VIP) Warranty. The Vortex VIP Warranty simply means, if you ever have a concern, issue, or want to order a Vortex product, you will be met with a customer experience that will exceed all expectations! Our promise is unlimited, unconditional and lasts a lifetime. Whether your Vortex role is in Sales, Customer Service, IT, Marketing, Finance, NPD or Operations, every day starts with supporting that promise and PUTTING THE CUSTOMER FIRST!
Vortex Optics is looking for a developer that is passionate about technology and creating a rare experience on our growing web development team. A successful person in this role would be developing web applications that are customer focused. The web development team communicates and collaborates effectively to create the best solutions which allows individuals in this role to work from home for a portion of every week.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Full stack development
- Create web applications and enhance existing web applications to support business needs
- Integrate data from various back-end services, applications, and databases
- Analyze and evaluate project requirements working collaboratively with team to develop technical solutions and recommendations
- Test and debug code to identify issues
- Other duties as assigned
Experience and Skills Needed to be Successful:
- Associate degree in web development or equivalent work experience
- Application development focused on the user experience
- Must have 4+ year of experience with Object Oriented Programming
- Good understanding of SQL and relational databases
- Experience with Magento or other eCommerce platform
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work well with a team and independently
When you join Team Vortex, you’ll enjoy:
- Great health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off (PTO) and holidays
- 401(k), life insurance and short- and long-term disability
- Various onsite amenities including a fitness center, a nature preserve with walking trails and dog friendly work areas
- Neighboring daycare facility
- Casual and flexible work environment
- Employee discounts on industry leading product
- Many more excellent benefits and employee perks
What’s it like to join Team Vortex?
From the production floor to the repair room, from consumer sales to new product development, we’re a growing team of makers and doers, working together to give our customers an experience they’ll never forget. Our employees thrive in situations that require demonstrating our core values:
- Customer is King
- Willingness to Shovel Snow
- Long-Term Thinking
*Must already be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
**This job is based in Barneveld, WI.
Interested in this position? Apply now and mention that Gunjobs.com sent you.