Every Vortex product that leaves our door is covered by our Very Important Promise (VIP) Warranty. The Vortex VIP Warranty simply means, if you ever have a concern, issue or want to order a Vortex product, you will be met with a customer experience that will exceed all expectations! Our promise is unlimited, unconditional and lasts a lifetime. Whether your Vortex role is in Sales, Customer Service, IT, Marketing, Finance, NPD or Operations, every day starts with supporting that promise and PUTTING THE CUSTOMER FIRST!
Vortex Optics is looking for a talented individual with good hand dexterity and excellent vision to join our Binocular Repair team. In this role, you will be responsible for repairing damaged binoculars, spotting scopes, rangefinders, and tripods to provide an exceptional CARE experience through accurate and timely product repairs.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Repair damaged/malfunctioning binoculars, spotting scopes, tripods, and rangefinders.
- Meeting the daily workload as a team player, willing to do whatever is needed to get the job done right.
- Assists customer care representatives in answering product questions.
- Tests and inspects products to ensure they are functioning to factory specification.
- Contacts customers for problem diagnosis or troubleshooting issues.
- Repairs products that have failed inspection.
- Handles and identifies small parts.
- Disassemble irreparable products for parts.
- Maintains working knowledge of products available for replacement.
- Supports the organization of parts/product inventory that is in the repair department.
- Works well independently and makes repair decisions with little direction from supervisor, while also working in a group/team environment.
- Follows safety procedures in accordance with approved training and reports any unsafe conditions to a member of management immediately.
- Crosstrain/support other departments during non-peak seasons.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to stay focused
- Self-motivated and a positive attitude
- Ability to work and function as a team
When you join Team Vortex, you’ll enjoy:
- Great health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off (PTO) and holidays
- 401(k), life insurance and short- and long-term disability
- Various onsite amenities including a fitness center, a nature preserve with walking trails and dog friendly work areas
- Neighboring daycare facility
- Casual and flexible work environment
- Employee discounts on industry leading products
- Many more excellent benefits and employee perks
What’s it like to join Team Vortex?
From the production floor to the repair room, from consumer sales to new product development, we’re a growing team of makers and doers, working together to give our customers an experience they’ll never forget. Our employees thrive in situations that require demonstrating our core values:
- Customer is King
- Willingness to Shovel Snow
- Long-Term Thinking
*Must already be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
**This job is based in Barneveld, WI.
Interested in this position? Apply now and mention that Gunjobs.com sent you.