Every Vortex product that leaves our door is covered by our Very Important Promise (VIP) Warranty. The Vortex VIP Warranty simply means, if you ever have a concern, issue or want to order a Vortex product, you will be met with a customer experience that will exceed all expectations! Our promise is unlimited, unconditional and lasts a lifetime. Whether your Vortex role is in Sales, Customer Service, IT, Marketing, Finance, NPD or Operations, every day starts with supporting that promise and PUTTING THE CUSTOMER FIRST!
Vortex Optics is looking for an individual with a passion for creating digital content to lead our video and podcast production team. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing video and podcast projects through concept development, pre-production, production, and delivery. The Digital Content Production Manager will ensure their team is developing engaging content that delivers on project objectives, meets deadlines, and provides value to our customers.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Lead and mentor a content production team to promote collaboration, idea sharing and professional development.
- Ensure team delivers high-quality digital content across multiple platforms.
- Collaborate in all aspects of digital content creation including concepting, pre-production, scripts, production, post-production and delivery.
- Be highly creative, pitch fresh ideas, develop strategies to find new ways to attract new viewers and listeners using digital platforms.
- Work with the Vortex product marketing team and other key Vortex team members to align the digital content schedule with product releases and other relevant and timely topics.
- Work with podcast and video producers on sound design, music selection, video editing and promotional materials to ensure on-brand and cohesive messaging.
- Lead weekly podcast and video planning meetings, communicate priorities and delegate resources as needed.
- Help drive processes for existing and new digital content development, manage project workflows, timelines and schedules.
- Conduct pre-interviews, book guests, prep hosts and write show scripts as needed to support hosts and team throughout the conceptualization and production process.
- Meet deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced and changing environment and be able to work on multiple projects, in various stages of production, simultaneously.
- Stay current on video software, technology, and industry trends; make recommendations on ways to continually innovate.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associates degree or higher, minimum 5 years relevant experience (or equivalent combination) pertaining to Video Production, and 1-3 years supervisory experience is required.
- Must submit a portfolio/reel to be considered.
- Proficient in Adobe Premiere, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Audition, and Adobe After Effects.
- Advanced knowledge of audio and video equipment including DSLR and video cameras, studio and location lighting, microphones, etc.
- Experienced team leader with an aptitude for mentorship, collaboration, and communication.
- Demonstrated ability to manage numerous projects in varying phases of the production process, including prioritization, planning, and task delegation.
- Creative problem solver who thrives in an unpredictable and fast-paced environment.
- Candidate must be humble, hungry, and helpful.
- Must be comfortable around dogs and firearms.
- Valid driver's license with a motor vehicle record (MVR) that is compliant with company vehicle use policy.
When you join Team Vortex, you’ll enjoy:
- Great health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off (PTO) and holidays
- 401(k), life insurance and short- and long-term disability
- Various onsite amenities including a fitness center, a nature preserve with walking trails and dog friendly work areas
- Neighboring daycare facility
- Casual and flexible work environment
- Employee discounts on industry leading products
What’s it like to join Team Vortex?
From the production floor to the repair room, from consumer sales to new product development, we’re a growing team of makers and doers, working together to give our customers an experience they’ll never forget. Our employees thrive in situations that require demonstrating our core values:
- About You
- Customer is King
- Willingness to Shovel Snow
- Be the Buffalo
*Must already be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer
*This job is full-time, onsite and is based in Barneveld, WI (approximately 30 miles from Madison, WI)
Interested in this position? Apply now and mention that Gunjobs.com sent you.