Events Project CoordinatorApply on Website
Posted 2 days ago
Events Project Coordinator
Vortex® is seeking a passionate and experienced Events Project Coordinator to support all aspects of large and small-scale consumer facing events. Join our marketing project management team to plan, coordinate, staff, and execute everything from industry tradeshows to regional consumer-focused events both externally and hosted at Vortex HQ.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Improve Vortex events by closely monitoring trends both within and outside of the outdoor industry, prospecting potential event opportunities, and managing the execution of the overall event strategy.
- Meet with vendors and exhibitors to collect bids on logistical elements and booth design.
- Collaborate with cross-departmental teams to identify event staffing needs, design direction, and event goals.
- Prioritize event needs and track event projects within the project management system.
- Communicate key components of events projects and ensure delivery within defined time constraints.
- Coordinate travel and lodging for staff and guests as needed.
- Maintain event procedures and train staff to properly execute them.
- Actively contribute in brainstorm meetings and translate ideas into actionable engagement opportunities.
- Establish inventory process for all event materials.
- Conduct pre and post event evaluations, including event spend and other relevant metrics and report outcomes to internal cross-departmental groups.
- Develop desired event outcomes and collect metrics for measuring success of Vortex events and proactively create goals for future events.
- Work in collaboration with Marketing Communications Team to maximize the value of ambassador, media, brand partner, and other in-person event and activation opportunities at Vortex HQ and external events.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years relevant experience (or equivalent combination) pertaining to event management, marketing, communications, or related areas.
- Ability to intake high level ideas and translate them to actionable engagement opportunities.
- Passion for event and project management.
- Creative problem solver who thrives in an unpredictable and fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational, time management, and communication skills.
- Ability to assist in the coordination and manage multiple projects.
- Experience communicating success of events and reporting returns results a plus.
- Must be willing to travel.
- Candidate must be humble, hungry, and smart.
- Must be comfortable around dogs and firearms.
When you join Team Vortex, you’ll enjoy:
- Great health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off (PTO) and holidays
- 401(k), life insurance and short- and long-term disability
- Various onsite amenities including a fitness center, a nature preserve with walking trails and dog friendly work areas
- Neighboring daycare facility
- Casual and flexible work environment
- Employee discounts on industry leading products
What’s it like to join Team Vortex?
From the production floor to the repair room, from consumer sales to new product development, we’re a growing team of makers and doers, working together to give our customers an experience they’ll never forget. Our employees thrive in situations that require demonstrating our core values:
- About You
- Customer is King
- Willingness to Shovel Snow
- Be the Buffalo
Every Vortex product that leaves our door is covered by our Very Important Promise (VIP) Warranty. The Vortex VIP Warranty simply means, if you ever have a concern, issue or want to order a Vortex product, you will be met with a customer experience that will exceed all expectations! Our promise is unlimited, unconditional and lasts a lifetime. Whether your Vortex role is in Sales, Customer Service, IT, Marketing, Finance, NPD or Operations, every day starts with supporting that promise and PUTTING THE CUSTOMER FIRST!
*Please include a Cover Letter explaining why you want to work at Vortex and what you could bring to this position.
*Must already be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
*This is an onsite position working in Barneveld, WI.
Apply on Website
Share this job