Every Vortex product that leaves our door is covered by our Very Important Promise (VIP) Warranty. The Vortex VIP Warranty simply means, if you ever have a concern, issue or want to order a Vortex product, you will be met with a customer experience that will exceed all expectations! Our promise is unlimited, unconditional and lasts a lifetime. Whether your Vortex role is in Sales, Customer Service, IT, Marketing, Finance, NPD or Operations, every day starts with supporting that promise and PUTTING THE CUSTOMER FIRST!
We are looking for a motivated designer with a high standard for quality work to join our growing Marketing Department. In this role, you will work with our talented design team and help execute a variety of projects to keep our brand fresh and dynamic.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Demonstrate “Customer First” mentality, for both internal and external customers
- Produce deliverables that are unique, on-time, error-free and exceed customer expectations
- Be a creative problem solver. Assist in finding creative solutions that accomplish objectives
- Contribute to a positive working environment. Actively participate in open communication, inspiration, fresh ideas, and design critiques
- Assist in the design for a wide variety of mediums including print ads, catalogs, tradeshows, in-store collateral, email, packaging, merchandising, apparel, direct mail campaigns and more
- Collaborate with the Creative Team on projects for branding, design, photography, color, typography, etc.
- Be able to take direction and execute on-brand designs that are consistent and cohesive across all media
- Stay current on design trends, continually evolve the brand with forward-thinking designs and a maintain Vortex as a leader in our industry
- Execute projects that meet project objectives and create files that are production ready
- Assist with photoshoots, be able to work with Photographer to establish images needed to complete projects
- Be proficient in Adobe programs such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Acrobat
- Prioritize project deadlines as assigned
- Perform additional duties as assigned
- Associates degree and 2+ years professional experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Must submit a portfolio with resume
- Packaging experience is a plus
- Take creative direction and execute to expected results
- Prioritize deadlines and work on multiple projects at once
- Experience in creating clean files and preparing for production
- Knowledge of production and printing techniques
- Strong communicator
- Work cross functionally with internal teams
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Must be comfortable around dogs and guns
When you join Team Vortex, you’ll enjoy:
- Great health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off (PTO) and holidays
- 401(k), life insurance and short- and long-term disability
- Various onsite amenities including a fitness center, a nature preserve with walking trails and dog friendly work areas
- Neighboring daycare facility
- Casual and flexible work environment
- Employee discounts on industry leading products
- Many more excellent benefits and employee perks
What’s it like to join Team Vortex?
From the production floor to the repair room, from consumer sales to new product development, we’re a growing team of makers and doers, working together to give our customers an experience they’ll never forget. Our employees thrive in situations that require demonstrating our core values:
- Customer is King
- Willingness to Shovel Snow
- Long-Term Thinking
*Must already be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
**This job is based in Barneveld, WI.
Interested in this position? Apply now and mention that Gunjobs.com sent you.