Every Vortex product that leaves our door is covered by our Very Important Promise (VIP) Warranty. The Vortex VIP Warranty simply means, if you ever have a concern, issue or want to order a Vortex product, you will be met with a customer experience that will exceed all expectations! Our promise is unlimited, unconditional and lasts a lifetime. Whether your Vortex role is in Sales, Customer Service, IT, Marketing, Finance, NPD or Operations, every day starts with supporting that promise and PUTTING THE CUSTOMER FIRST!
Vortex Optics is looking for a talented individual to join our Order fulfillment team. In this role, you will be responsible for picking Vortex orders ensuring item and quantity accuracy to support an exceptional CARE experience for our customers!
What You’ll Be Doing
- Utilize SAP software to prepare order documents for picking
- Pick Vortex Optics orders
- Confirm picked order within the SAP system
- Staging confirmed orders for the shipping team by priority
- Maintain a clean work area.
- Crosstrain and support other areas during non-peak seasons as needed.
- Pursue and obtain product knowledge on a regular basis, both independently through literature, web sites and through training programs provided and by asking questions
- Complete special projects in a timely and accurate fashion
- Follow safety procedures in accordance with approved training and report any dangerous conditions to a member of management immediately
- Perform additional duties as assigned, working together in a cooperative manner to achieve department and company goals
- Receive performance and culture related feedback ensure understanding, and grow/develop skills accordingly
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma, high school equivalency degree (HSED), or general education degree (GED)
- Previous work in a distribution-based business
- 2+ years of customer service or administrative assistant experience
- 2+ years of work using ERP software and systems
- Experience with warehouse management software systems (SAP preferred)
- Attention to detail
- Computer skills required for Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems
- Works productively, cooperatively, and professionally with business partners
- Ability to cross-train with other warehouse, warranty functions to build skillset
When you join Team Vortex, you’ll enjoy:
- Great health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off (PTO) and holidays
- 401(k), life insurance and short- and long-term disability
- Various onsite amenities including a fitness center, a nature preserve with walking trails and dog friendly work areas
- Neighboring daycare facility
- Casual and flexible work environment
- Employee discounts on industry leading products
- Many more excellent benefits and employee perks
What’s it like to join Team Vortex?
From the production floor to the repair room, from consumer sales to new product development, we’re a growing team of makers and doers, working together to give our customers an experience they’ll never forget. Our employees thrive in situations that require demonstrating our core values:
- Customer is King
- Willingness to Shovel Snow
- Long-Term Thinking
*Must already be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer
**This job is based in Barneveld, WI.
Interested in this position? Apply now and mention that Gunjobs.com sent you.