Returns SpecialistApply on Website
Posted 18 days ago
Every Vortex product that leaves our door is covered by our Very Important Promise (VIP) Warranty. The Vortex VIP Warranty simply means, if you ever have a concern, issue or want to order a Vortex product, you will be met with a customer experience that will exceed all expectations! Our promise is unlimited, unconditional and lasts a lifetime. Whether your Vortex role is in Sales, Customer Service, IT, Marketing, Finance, NPD or Operations, every day starts with supporting that promise and PUTTING THE CUSTOMER FIRST!
Vortex Optics is looking for a talented individual to join our Warranty team. In this role, you will be responsible for learning many roles within our Warranty team, which will keep the work environment dynamic and varied while allowing for accurate and timely processing of incoming service items to provide an exceptional CARE experience.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Opens packages sent by customers and stages repair items for order entry.
- Creates customer accounts and service orders for products customers send in for repairs
- Process dealer returns for credit or exchange.
- Works independently and make decisions with little direction from supervisor while at the same time working in a group/team environment
- Execute parts picks for our Customer Care department
- Perform physical and transactional cycle counts of component parts stock
- Perform additional warehouse duties as assigned
- Other duties as assigned
- Collaborates with others as a team player
- Detail oriented
- Ability to stay focused
- Self-motivated and a positive attitude
- Able to thrive in a dynamic work environment
- Ability to lift 40 lbs
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Experience with business operating systems, (SAP experience preferred)
When you join Team Vortex, you’ll enjoy:
- Great health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off (PTO) and holidays
- 401(k), life insurance and short- and long-term disability
- Various onsite amenities including a fitness center, a nature preserve with walking trails and dog friendly work areas
- Neighboring daycare facility
- Casual and flexible work environment
- Employee discounts on industry leading products
- Many more excellent benefits and employee perks
What’s it like to join Team Vortex?
From the production floor to the repair room, from consumer sales to new product development, we’re a growing team of makers and doers, working together to give our customers an experience they’ll never forget. Our employees thrive in situations that require demonstrating our core values:
- About You
- Customer is King
- Willingness to Shovel Snow
- Be the Buffalo
*Must already be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer
**This job is based in Barneveld, WI.
Apply on Website
Share this job