Job Summary: Overall responsibility for the strategy, management and execution of Walther website, webstore and driving of traffic to the sites. Responsibilities include, but not limited to: oversight and direction of ecommerce platform utilization, paid digital advertising, brand/reputation management, email marketing and content development. Works with Digital Marketing, Creative and Product development to build products and promotions for web sales. Analyzes metrics, reports on digital assets, and utilizes data to drive strategy.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and implement strategies and tactics that drive qualified traffic to our digital assets and converts traffic to sales.
- Management and procurement of webstore inventory
- Plan and execute digital advertising initiatives using a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels.
- Drive design and procurement of new products and apparel designs.
- Answer incoming questions from customers in the webstore.
- Manage all aspects of Search Engine Optimization of products and sites.
- Develops and implements strategies that drive online sales.
- Monitor and implement changes to pages with analytics and data-based changes.
- Measure and report performance of targeted marketing campaigns and assess against goals.
- Build strategic relationships with key industry partners, suppliers, and influencers.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's Degree and/or three (3) years' experience in a website or webstore management position.
- Experience in Wordpress websites.
- Proven success in driving SEO.
- Experience in firearms compliance a plus, understanding of strict firearms laws.
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain positive online and in-person relationships.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising marketing campaigns that engage and motivate across multiple digital channels.
- Efficient in working with numbers, analyzing metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets.
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing, ecommerce, and measurement.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and social media applications.
- Familiarity with multiple ecommerce platforms.
- Demonstrated knowledge of emerging mobile and social media applications.
- Ability to function and manage in non-standard situations where independent judgment is required and limited guidelines exist.
Interested in this position? Apply now and mention that Gunjobs.com sent you.